The Wellspring Community Peckham meets at the Copleston Church for Meditation, Prayer and Community.
- We are a diverse, inclusive local spiritual community of people inspired to follow the example and way of Jesus in what is called a New Monastic Community, drawing on contemplative prayer practices and local loving action.
- We seek to show that those who may not relate to traditional ideas of church or Christianity can find a home with us.
- We recognise the inspiration of many throughout the centuries: saints, mystics, monastics and artists, seeking to offer hospitality and conversation to all.
- We seek to live in a way that is both relevant to modern culture and God, by finding God during everyday life. We welcome all to share their lives and learning with us as we continue to journey on...
During the coronavirus situation we will be live streaming on the Copleston Church Facebook page
- Monday to Friday at 8am: Morning Prayer (Common Worship)
- Monday to Friday at 6pm: Evening Prayer (Common Worship)
- Sundays 5.30-6.30pm Silent Meditation
- 1st Sunday of the month: 6.30pm Inclusive Communion
The Community is assists with the Robes Project Winter Night Shelters, with the work of the Copleston Centre, and with environmental groups including Extinction Rebellion Southwark.
Want to join us? Contact Matthew at here.