The Wellspring Community Peckham meets at the Copleston Church for Meditation, Prayer and Community.
- We are a diverse, inclusive local spiritual community of people inspired to follow the example and way of Jesus in what is called a New Monastic Community, drawing on contemplative prayer practices and local loving action.
- We seek to show that those who may not relate to traditional ideas of church or Christianity can find a home with us.
- We recognise the inspiration of many throughout the centuries: saints, mystics, monastics and artists, seeking to offer hospitality and conversation to all.
- We seek to live in a way that is both relevant to modern culture and God, by finding God during everyday life. We welcome all to share their lives and learning with us as we continue to journey on...
We meet for meditation and prayer at
- Monday at 7.30 am
- Tuesday at 7.30 am and 6.30 pm
- Wednesday at 7.30 am
- Thursday at 7.30 am and 6.30 pm
- Friday at 7.30 am and 6 pm
- Sunday - Every 1st & 3rd every month, 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm Silent Meditation, after which we have Compline until 7 pm.
Loving Service to those less fortunate than ourselves
The Community is currently assisting with the Robes Project Winter Night Shelters, and with environmental groups including Extinction Rebellion Southwark.
Want to join us? Contact Matthew at here.